Terms and Conditions
No user of this Site is permitted to tamper with the Site, misrepresent his identity, use buying agent or conduct any fraudulent or illegal activity on the Site. These Terms and Conditions also apply to any order placed via telephone, facsimile and at all the shops of Patisserie Tony Wong.
- No variation of these Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless we expressly agreed in writing.
- Access to the Site is provided on “as-is” basis and according to its availability. We provide no guarantee and the Site is used at the user’s risk.
- You agree to provide complete and updated information to place orders on this Site. By placing an order using any credit card or any payment method acceptable to us, you confirm that the credit card or payment method used is legal and the credit card is yours or that you have been authorised by the card issuer to use it.
- You agree to pay for every order made and agree to indemnify Bonne Journee Co. Ltd for all claims, costs, losses and damages whatsoever which we may suffer, sustain or incur in connection with and/or arising out of your placing orders including during any stage of our delivery service. You will be responsible for updating your account information. You will be responsible for notifying your bank of any changes to your record, or loss, theft or unauthorised use of your credit card.
- We have the absolute discretion to refuse registration and/or order placement and to terminate any registration and/or order placement for any reason whatsoever without liability to any person.
- We shall endeavour to fulfill your order placement but shall not be liable to any person if we shall cancel, terminate, decline or is or becomes unable to fulfill any order for whatsoever reason.
- If you are under 18 or do not have the ability to make a contract or bear any legal responsibility, you should not use this Site to make any order. We assume that all users of this Site are of legal age. We are not obliged to check your age but if it is found that you are under age, we reserve the right to take action against you or your guardian. If you are under age and wish to browse this Site, please seek the approval of your parents or guardians. We reserve the right to only accept orders from you if you are aged 18 or over.
- All orders are subject to our acceptance at our sole discretion.
- The Site is for your personal and legal use only. You may not purchase goods from the Site for reselling purpose or commercial exploitation.
- All payments to be processed under the use of the Site are conducted through relevant card payment centres. We will not be liable for any loss or damage you may suffer if any third party procures unauthorised access to or use any data you provide when accessing the Site or using our services.
- Prices shown on the Site are in Hong Kong Dollars (HKD) and Hong Kong SAR is the only delivery location. Subject to change in relevant law, no VAT applies. If your credit card is not denominated in Hong Kong Dollars, the final price charged in your currency will be calculated by your issuing bank and we are not responsible in any manner or way.
- We shall endeavour to update product prices and other details but do not guarantee that they are error-free.
- We may change any price for the products and/or services displayed on the Site at any time without any notice but such changes will not apply to your purchases that are already accepted.
- All rights are reserved for us to correct any error, inaccuracy or omission including after your order is made and whether or not such order is confirmed and your credit card charged. In the unlikely event of any error, inaccuracy etc., we may treat the order as cancelled and inform you as soon as possible. If your credit card has already been charged when we cancelled your order, we will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
- Promotional coupons and codes (if any) are non-transferable. These coupons (if any) must be redeemed before the expiry date if applicable. Promotional coupons and codes (if any) are subject to terms and conditions as we may specify from time to time.
- Discounts or rebates (if any) offered are on such terms and conditions as we may specify from time to time and may be withdrawn or cancelled by us at any time without notice. Free gifts offered (if any) are while stocks last and are not exchangeable and may be withdrawn or cancelled by us at any time without notice.
Payments and Orders
- Unless otherwise stated, all payments to be made through the Site shall be made using Visa and Master credit card or as we may from time to time allow and shall be made in accordance with such procedures as we may from time to time specify.
- You shall be solely responsible for any and all charges fees or other amounts charged and/or applied by your card issuer or bank for the order including processing your credit card payment or other method of payment.
- If the issuer of your payment card refuses or does not authorise payment to us for any reason, we will contact you to advise. However, we shall not be responsible for any costs or inconvenience caused by any subsequent delay, denial of payment or subsequent non-delivery of the products.
- Once an order has been placed at Check Out, you may not amend or cancel the order. Any acknowledgement only indicates receipt of your order request. All orders are subject to our acceptance. We reserve the right to amend cancel or not accept one or all items in your order. Not until the product/service purchased are dispatched/performed is the purchase by you through the Site considered to be accepted.
- All sales contracts are concluded in Hong Kong SAR.
- You shall comply with all security directions and/or recommendations (if any) given by us and inform us immediately if you become aware of or suspect any unauthorised use of your account or if your account becomes available to an anauthorised person. Without prejudice to our rights and remedies, we may suspend your access to the Site without liability to you or any person, if in our opinion, such action is necessary or desirable for safeguarding the Site.
- Where we elect, or are required by applicable law, to issue or make available an invoice, we reserve the right to issue or make available electronic invoices and you agree to such form of invoicing.
Variation/Cancellation of Orders
- After successful submission of your order, you may not cancel it.
- We reserve the right to refund you the price of any product which has been paid and received by us, even after the relevant order is confirmed, in lieu of delivery of the product.
- Subject to your consent, we may substitute a product for another similar product if the initial product ordered by you is unavailable.
- If there is no prior consent from you for a substitution, no substitution will be made.
- No products can be exchanged or returned to Bonne Journee Co. Limited whatsoever and no refund will be made.
Product Display/Image Variation
- We cannot guarantee that the product image and colours displayed on the Site match exactly the actual product delivered, since the image and colours depend on and are subject to, among other things, (where applicable) natural colour variation of ingredients, photo effect and the monitor you are using. Further, where products are made of natural ingredients and components, variations may occur in actual products and all dimensions are approximate.
- Background displays and accessories etc. (if any) shown in the product display are used for illustration purposes only and will not be included in the sale of the product unless otherwise specifically stated by us.
Limitations of Liability
- By using the Site, you acknowledge that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Bonne Journee Co. Limited, its parent companies, subsidiaries, the Restaurant or affiliates or their respective board of directors, employees, agents, representatives, successors, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, vendors, distributors, affiliates or third parties providing information on the Site shall not be responsible or liable under any circumstances to any user of the Site or any other person for any amount or kind of loss or damage including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, consequential or exemplary damages (including damages for loss of income, loss of profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data or loss of use or loss or damage arising from or connected in any way to business interruption), whether based upon warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, even if Bonne Journee Co. Limited has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages or losses.
- The limitation of liability stated under sub-paragraph 1 above shall also be extended to include any use in connection with your use, inability to use or the results of use of this Site, any website linked to this Site or the material on such website or anything uploaded on this Site, including loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Site or your downloading of any material from this Site or any websites linked to this Site. Such limitation of liability shall also extend to any events beyond our reasonable control including any restricted or non-access to this Site due to service interruptions.
- Our maximum aggregate liability hereunder whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the price for the products and/or services paid by you to us.